I was taking the ceiling fan down
a few days ago when I realized that I need a bit of stability when I'm standing Way Up There. The scaffolding kit has a fine set of railings for working up on top of everything, so I decided to take the day to add that for safety's sake.
It took a lot longer than I thought it would....several hours....but I finally got it all done.
It'll be a lot harder to fall off now. It's not really impossible per se, but I'd really have to work at it at this point.
Next up, adding the test weights (yeah, still haven't done that yet)!
Steven in Colorado
My Construction Website
Login to Reply
|It was all remarkably heavy but I got it up there...|