So the vent hood company has sent out two motors. Not easy holding the heavy thing above your head getting it in place and getting screws started. Neither of them worked. They sent out another one yesterday, supposedly tested it first, but that was supposed to happen on the second one and didn't. Should arrive by Tuesday and we'll try again.
Got the last bathtub set yesterday after getting its faucet hooked up. The faucet required cutting sheetrock and thus took a few days to repair. Really tired of patching sheetrock! And will have the last two toilets set byt the end of the weekend.
Stove for the second floor arrived and I got it converted to propane. Will get a flex line for it Monday and see how it works. Drilled into the concrete lintels for brackets for the newel posts for the stairs and started laying out the railings. Going to be a bit of trial and error to see just what I want.
Time to think about ordering glass for the showers, or at least some of them. So I'll get some mesaurements this weekend and contact the fellow I used on the Mutton Bustin project in Nashville. He's in Florida and can deliver all the glass and hardware for half of what it is from local shops. It's not too difficult to set the glass, just heavy and requires two people.
Login to Reply