The bank told us we had to stop all work at the property until we close the loan. GRRRRRR. We are supposed to sign the closing documents tomorrow and then we can turn everything back on. Plumbing came out and dug the trenches, but that is all they did before the stop work. The plumber can't come back out until 9/1, so looks like we will be on hold for another week. We met with the framer this week, and they should be able to start when we need them to. Right now we are guessing that will be 9/18.
Login to Reply