For drywall. Sandra and Cassidy worked on running insulation for soundproofing in the ceilings between the first and second floors. I installed security cameras so I could run the wire though the ceiling joists while they are still open.
Today we took the new cargo trailer over and cleaned all the tools, paint, caulk etc from the rooms and loaded them in the trailer. Pretty well organized, but will finish hanging hooks for things like extension cords, levels, air hoses. Will get some ladder racks for the side of the trailer this week to get them squared away as well. Todd worked on finishing some more details like pulling off some lath and plaster from the stairs, something I had missed. Yes he got back last night from the road tour. And quite importantly, Todd and I got all the doors that have been upstairs - in the way of everything and needing to be moved all the time - moved downstairs and out onto the deck where we covered them in plastic. Next week hopefully, they'll take them in to get stripped. We couldn't really do this any sooner as if we did, as there would have been finished doors sitting around in the way and we would still have to find a place while the drywall was going up. So they will be gone for a few weeks.
Sandra found some more plumbing that needed nail plates, thank goodness. I'll take care of those tomorrow, get the hangers finished in the trailer and then Todd and I can start running the refrigerant lines for the lower AC. Need to penetrate the brick again. When that's done, next weekend I can go ahead and braze them. Will wait to charge and start up until after the drywall is finished. But at least the units will be ready. A few more steps.
Login to Reply