Yes, I've been neglecting you and I'm sorry. It's been over a month since I've written an update. It's not that there is nothing to share; we have actually been making progress. There have simply been some other things going on that took time, energy and emotions. There was simply nothing left and thus... no updates.
We are almost complete. Yes, I've said this before, but we are closer this time. On the ever-growing list of things left to do, we completed the following:
- Kitchen cabinet doors are hung (level with no gaps between them)
- Hallway cabinet doors are hung (level with no gaps between them)
- Cabinet knobs are installed on all kitchen and hallway cabinets
- Floors are sanded and stained
- Some of the doorknobs are installed
- Screens are installed
- Rock retaining walls are completed
- Drive and walkway are completed
- Some of the yard around the house is graded
- I'll have to check the list to see if anything else can be marked off....
Next we need to
1. Apply the finish coats to the hardwoods
2. Install the toilet!
3. Rehang the doors
4. Install the remaining doorknobs
5. Hang a mirror in the bathroom
6. Get a ladder for access to the loft... this loft access is a pain!
And pictures will come as time allows.
Login to Reply