The electrician finished up... almost. He still has to come back to hook up the hot water tank and fix one light that we needed a slope kit for. Just in time to, the temperature dipped into the 30's and will be staying cold for a while.
Plumber was working today (Friday 11/7) and should have everything in. It's the small things in life I'm beginning to appreciate... like the joy of indoor plumbing!
- Still need to finish the cabinet installation. Kitchen cabinets need the drawer fronts installed but we need to decide on pulls first (don't ask... it's the way they are made). Hall needs final cabinets installed and doors put on. It's about 1/2 way done.
- Wood floors need plugs completed, sanded, stained and several coats of sealant applied.
- Interior Doors to the rooms need to be re-hung after floors are finished
- Closet systems need to be installed... I guess just in our room since the kids seem to just toss their stuff on the floor, why spend the money on an organized closet
- Kitchen range needs to be brought up from basement and installed in kitchen.
- House numbers need to be installed (cant get an occupancy here without them)
- Refrigerator needed
- Garage needs to be cleaned out
- Door to furnace room needs to be installed
- Storm door needs to be installed
- Seal some drafts I found around the base of the front door
(I hate drafts!)
- Garage Door Opener... need them, not sure if they will make it this year
- Basement door needs wood overlay installed, another thing that wont get done until spring
- Additional rock wall work - talked to the guy today (11/7) to get on his list. Not sure when they will be done. He'll just show up when he gets to me.
- Bathroom storage cabinets….still have not worked on this...
- Bathroom Mirror... keep forgetting this.
- Darn ladder to the loft!
- Alarm system
- Sound system
- Landscaping… not till next year
I thought the list was a lot shorter than that…
and I’m probably forgetting 10 or 20 things… ugh!
Login to Reply