We’ll, we managed to find a break in the weather that was long enough to allow the ground (mud) to dry out some so the drywall could be delivered. And there was no extra time. Ordered on Monday with the forecast calling for rain early Thursday. They could not deliver until Thursday but we would be the first drop. Forecast was updated for rain to be delayed until late morning Thursday. They called to say there were at the site at 8:30, dropped the sheets (up and down) and it was raining by 9:30. Making it a muddy mess again. At least we made the delivery and can get the installation going, going after the water, sewer and electric is hooked up. We thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and have the main water hooked up and pipes checked before we installed the drywall, just in case there's a leak. The plumber says there won't be. I'm not taking his word for it. We'll see.
Login to Reply