Things have moved along better this past week and we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Johnny worked on Saturday and started laying the Travertine in the entrance and formal living and got quite a bit done. For these areas we chose an 18x18 travertine and it looks really nice. We also set a tumbled medallion in under one of the fixtures. On Sunday, Anna and I did some clean-up (never ends) and moved tile in for the next rooms. I also installed the granite on the guest bath vanity. Yesterday Johnny finished up the 18x18 travertine and both of us started on the slate in the family room and kitchen. These rooms are a puzzle design using 12x12 and 6x6 tiles. So far all of the flooring choices are looking good.
We also finally got the mounds of dirt knocked down yesterday. It actually looks like we have a yard now.
The granite in the kitchen and master should go in Thursday, and I'll update after that.
Login to Reply